Delivery and shipping conditions:
1. The delivery of goods is carried out by dispatch to the delivery address indicated by the customer, unless otherwise agreed. In the case of an order using the Seller's online order form, the delivery address specified in the online order form shall be decisive. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if PayPal is selected as the payment method, the delivery address provided by Customer to PayPal at the time of payment shall be the delivery address.
2. In the case of goods delivered by a forwarding agent, delivery shall be "free kerb", i.e. to the public kerb nearest to the delivery address, unless otherwise stated in the shipping information in the Seller's online shop and unless otherwise agreed.
3. If the transport company returns the dispatched goods to the seller because delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer shall bear the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This does not apply if the customer is not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of delivery or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless the seller had given him reasonable notice of the service a reasonable time in advance. Furthermore, this does not apply with regard to the costs for the return shipment if the customer effectively exercises his right of revocation. In the case of effective exercise of the right of revocation by the customer, the provision made in the seller's revocation policy shall apply to the costs of return shipment.
4. If the customer acts as an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall pass to the customer as soon as the seller has delivered the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment. If the customer is acting as a consumer, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall not pass to the customer until the goods are handed over to the customer or a person or institution authorized to receive the goods. Notwithstanding this, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods, even in the case of consumers, shall pass to the customer as soon as the seller has delivered the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment, if the customer has commissioned the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment with the execution and the seller has not previously named this person or institution to the customer.
5. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of incorrect or improper self-delivery. This shall only apply in the event that the Seller is not responsible for the non-delivery and the Seller has concluded a concrete covering transaction with the supplier with due care. The seller will make all reasonable efforts to procure the goods. In case of non-availability or only partial availability of the goods, the customer will be informed immediately and the consideration will be refunded immediately.
6. In the event of self-collection, the seller shall first inform the customer by e-mail that the goods ordered by him are ready for collection. After receipt of this e-mail, the customer can pick up the goods at the seller's place of business after consultation with the seller. In this case no shipping costs will be charged.